LABOR-SAVING ARMRegular price $59.72 Sale price $29.86 Save $29.86
YOUR IMAGINATION SETS THE LIMITS
With a lifting capacity of up to 260 lb / 100 kg, the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, and cabinets are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the Viking Arm handheld jack. Made in Norway.
Arm Precision Clamping Tool is a new product, giving craftsmen of most trades a helping hand. A miniature jack for holding, supporting, squeezing and adjusting a wide variety of items. Well-suited for the installation of doors, windows, storage systems, cold storage counters, ventilation systems and probably lots of other stuff.
- Hardened stainless steel/aluminum
- Capacity: up to 100 kg = 260 lb
- Operation range (mm): 5-115
- Standard base (mm): 5 x 105 x 87
- Optional base (mm): 3 x 77 x 62
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 0.5KG
- Extensively tested by FINTECH (Norway)
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
- 100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
- If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.
- Orders ship within 5 to 10 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.